Website Change Detection
Tired of manually checking your website after updates?
- Detect changes automatically
- Compare screenshots before and after updates
- Find issues before others see them
- Check mobile screen size too
Spot The Difference Instantly
When you make an update to your website or deploy new code, you want to be in control of your changes. By running the change detection, you will see precisely what has been modified between versions – for desktop and mobile.
How It Works
1. Select WebpagesSelect the pages you want to track changes
2. Take ScreenshotsTake screenshots before the website changes
3. Make UpdatesPerform website updates or other changes
4. Create Change DetectionsTake screenshots again and create change detections
5. See what changedCheck the Change Detections and see changes in highlighted areas
Perform website updates or other changes
The Change Detection
We help you to make updates and changes on WordPress websites safer. See issues on your WordPress website before anyone else does and fix them.
When a change detection shows an error on your website, you can share it with your developer to show the issue. With a special link no login is needed.
WP Agency Feature
Are you updating websites for your clients? Let us detect changes of your client websites before and after the update.
Run the change detection for as many WordPress sites as you wish, with only two clicks — one before the updates, and one after.
Get Started For Free
Create a free account with 50 screenshots per month.